Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It Was A Rainbow Kind of A Day

Today I saw a rainbow on my way to work.
It was the most remarkable rainbow I've ever seen.
Not because of its size, or the colors, or even its shape. All of that was pretty usual.
What was unique about this rainbow was that I could see the end of it!
The rainbow went straight down from the sky onto Anderson Marsh.
And I could see where it touched the ground.
Of course there was no pot of gold, but I felt pretty lucky.
And my day turned out to have plenty of luck.
I found a flash drive I thought I'd lost.
The state gave me and extra hundred dollars on my refund.
Jorge got me a ticket to go see Sugarland on Friday.
I don't have to give up Miley for good.
And I got to have bacon for dinner.

And for the record, that picture is not of the rainbow I saw today, but of a double rainbow I could see off of Siegler Canyon Road in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment