Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kinder Talk

"If I get on purple my mommy said she's gonna buy me a dress and some high heels and some make up and some jewelry and what's that thing you put on your head? A crayon? Yeah a crayon."

"If I get on purple my mommy said I get to wear one of those things, you know that can get wet"
"A swim suit?"
"No."
"A bathing suit?"
"Yeah. My mommy said I get to wear my baking suit and I get to go in the water and I'm going to swim like this..."

"Miss Simpson are these my taste bugs?"

"Miss Simpson, I know what that is! That's a black mama. Those black mamas are so scary!" (Pointing to a picture of a black mamba).

"One day I met a princess. And I married Miss Simpson."

"Miss Simpson can I have a new one? This one is ugly. It got all wet because I bless you'd on it."

"Miss Simpson I remember last year I saw a giant salami! And it was so big and it crashed in the city. And it was so scary because it took the people and the houses out into the ocean!"

No comments:

Post a Comment