Friday, May 18, 2012

Kinder Writing

"My dad had a big shit." (It was supposed to say ship...)

"My favorite food is chile cheese fries. It is cheese and gooey. We get it Weener Snizle. It is my favorite food because it is good."

I like Bob the Builder. He can build stuff. He can build stuff with a hammer. Bob got a cupcake.

I like karate. My Gigi takes me to karate. Mister Robinson teaches me 4 directional punch. 1 2 block. 3 4 block. 5 6 block.

One day I saw a unicorn. It was pretty. And I saw a rainbow.

Dear Ms. Simpson,
How are you. I am good and I will respect you. and I will respect you on the carpit. and I am and I like going to scoole.

Dear Ms. Simpson, I love you. I want to give you a flower.

Letters from the letter writing center:

"My teacher is grat. I love her. and I go home I fell sad. I frget about beeng sad. I want to go to school. I get to do p.e. and math. Please open. De End."

"Dear Mr. Sipsin. How are you? I am well. I like my school. I get to do centers. it is fun we get read and withe. we do p.e. and mash. I hop you write bake! and opend it."

No comments:

Post a Comment